Modelio Goal Analyst
Formalize, model and manage your goals, and connect them to your business and IT models
- Goal analysis
- Graphical goal modeling
- Spreadsheet editors for goals
- Traceability management between goals and other models (EA, BPM, IT/UML, …)
- Definition of goals in MS-Word
- Modification impact analysis: Automated construction of impact analysis diagrams
- Customization of goal properties to your approach
- Dedicated documentation generation.
- Combine documentation with other model/template parts (dictionary, conceptual models, …), and include traceability matrices
A unique feature - goal analysis integrated within your model
What are the goals of the enterprise?
Whether strategic, company or business-related, goals are the building blocks on which an information system is built and developed. With a methodological approach based on the formulation of goals, you can determine the expected value, identify the system elements to which they are assigned (actors, organizational units, business processes), and define key indicators (KPI), balanced score cards and the means of measuring performance.
Integrated within Modelio, goals are a key vault for justifying and situating the Enterprise Architecture model, and then the IS model.
Modelio’s impact analysis tool identifies the consequences of a change to a goal (see impact analysis diagram on the right).
Why are we doing this? What should we improve? Meeting the defined goals is the best answer.