Delivery of Modelio 1.2.1
October 18th 2010 - Delivery of Modelio 1.2.1
- The Cxx Designer module has been redesigned. It is more powerful and user friendly.
- The use of ‘Variants’ makes it possible to fully customize the code generation.
- The ACTs (Active Code Templates) now use the Jython language and makes it possible to use directly the Modelio Java API.
- New functionality, allowing the generation of CLI elements.
- XMI Export feature is now available with Modelio Free Edition. Free Edition users can now export and import XMI.
- Addition of OMG UML 2.3 format.
Note: Please note that the upgrade (1.2 >> 1.2.1) requires a new license key as some modules in the new version come with new features.
Please contact Modeliosoft with your maintenance contract number to request your new license.